Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Day in Happy Valley

We made an impromptu trip to Pennsylvania this week to visit some family. This is my brother and sister in law's beautiful back yard.
 We nearly missed the fall colors but did manage to catch the tail end just before they all blow away.
It was warm enough but overcast which was a bit disappointing.

The video is very short this week, so check it out and let me know what you think.


Here is the finished painting which I gave as a thank you gift to my in law's for their incredible generosity and hospitality. I'm missing my photo editing software here. These colors look very washed out compared to the original, but you get the idea.

Leave a comment and tell me what you love about fall. Is it the colors? The temperature? Pumpkins?

No comments:

Post a Comment